Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Howdy, fish __________ is my name...

     "Howdy, fish _________ is my name sir!"

     Tonight was the night all of my buddies have been waiting for.  Tonight was when we got to meet our fish.  We have been waiting for this day since we were fish ourselves.  And let me tell you it was as awesome as we had imagined it.

     Before the whipout party, the day had been pretty mediocre.  Drill, some training, meetings for me, and eating.  Pretty normal stuff, and then... the highlight of the day, perhaps the week.  It's always fun to meet and interact with your zips, but it gets really fun when you take into account where we were.  I'll give you a picture hint.

     In case you can't read the writing it says Kyle Field.  That's right, Kyle Field.
 
     Tonight I led your children into the stadium to meet all of my buddies.  The first time they stepped onto Kyle Field it was to meet us.  That means the world to us.  Let me assure you that it is something we do not take lightly.  Tonight your child gained 10 more protectors, overseers, mentors, leaders, caretakers, and every other role I have been filling up to now.  My buddies have met their fish and it is a very high honor to them.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Williams sir!"

It's going to be a good year.

Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment