Friday, August 31, 2012

First Week

I hope everyone is enjoying the last day of the week before the weekend.  I know I am.  Thank you for being understanding about the schedule for the schedule this weekend.  Things are going good, the fish are starting to really pick up what we are teaching.  We still have a ways to go, but progress is being made.  fish Lopez really impressed the upperclassmen (mainly me) at chow this morning.  If that is your child, maybe mention to him that you heard he was standing up, sitting down and busing really well in Duncan this morning.  I already told him as well as the rest of the fish class that what he was demonstrating this morning was what we were looking for, but it might be cool if his parents mentioned it as well.  Keep encouraging your kids; they will make it and be better because of it.

In Relentless Pursuit,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment