Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FOW Review

     Fish review is going to be at 9:00 Saturday morning at Simpson Drill Field.  After that your cadet will be free until 11:45am on Sunday.  Please ensure that they are back NLT 11:45 because we have to turn in accountability shortly after that.  Normally I would have them back sooner than that to make sure everyone is on time, but I  want yall to have the max amount of time with them as well.  So I'm asking you to PLEASE make sure your child is back by the correct time.  If this fails to happen, they will have to report back earlier next time.
     Please keep in mind, the fish are starting to hit their first wall... they need encouragement from you, not pity.  The Corps is a learning experience, in fact, I'm learning more now than I did any of the other years combined.  Granted I'm learning different things and skills, but i'm still learning.
     I know this entry was pretty short, but it's late and we have a PFT at 0530 tomorrow morning.  I'll make it up to you later, but I at least wanted to get the times out to you.

Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment